PLAYER vs PLAYER
- Each team may have a maximum of 1 player in the game each match.
- Substitutions are allowed before/after each match. Subs are not allowed during the match, in between rounds
- Injury substitutions: if a player is injured during a match, a substitution is allowed. Injured player is not allowed to return to participate in later matches of the same event.
- Ringer substitutions are allowed for that event only. Ringer cannot compete on multiple teams at the specific event, must only play for one team. (ringer = non-team member and/or a member of a different team)
- One Match = 4 Rounds
- Coin toss before each match, winner chooses which side of map for first round
- Round = 10:00 min max
- 4 Round Matches: Team wins match by winning 3 of the 4 rounds. If each team wins two rounds, total points are factored to determine the winner of the match. If one team wins first 3 rounds, the 4th round is not required.
- 100 Points per won round (140 Points max with Bonus)
- Bonus: 5 pts Each Player eliminated (5 players = 25 pts max)
- Bonus: 15 pts awarded if all opponents are killed within the first 5 minutes of the round.
- Team Ready Warning. Verbal and visual ready confirmation by ref with both teams.
- Round begins by horn/whistle blow from ref. No countdown before horn/whistle.
- Each Round is 4:00 min max time. At the end of 4 minutes, horn/whistle ends the round and points are calculated.
- Each Team Spawn point is marked, along the starting point
- 50 pts team penalty for false starts. False starts = early breakout, players coming out of spawn before the starting horn/whistle
- biodegradable BB’s mandatory
- Auto-Strobe lights are allowed
- Single / Semi auto only. One trigger pull = One shot (feathering OK)
- All guns must have trigger guard
- Double/extended triggers are not allowed
- Rifles = Mid Caps Only (200rd max per mag)
- Pistols = Extended Mags and M4 Mag Adapters OK, no DIY mag adapters (200rd max mid caps only)
- Shotguns = Shell Fed or AR Mag (200rd max mid caps only)
- No limit on total number of magazines/shells
- Blind fire (firing without looking where you’re aiming) is not allowed.
- FPS/Joules = Actual limit may be determined by field based on field’s policies.
- After each set, players will be chrono spot-checked per ref discretion. Shooting hot = player is removed from the event, no exceptions. Team plays short one player for the event.
NO MINIMUM ENGAGEMENT DISTANCE
- No “surrenders” / “bang-Bang” kills only allowed when in 1.5 meters of the player and gun directed on the enemy when call bang-bang kill.
- Knife kills count
REFEREE / OFFICIALS
- Officiator conducts Team Ready Warning and controls Game Start/End
- Officiators have full power to call hits upon players and pull players
- Officiators have final call to any disagreement/decision on field
- Any bodily contact with a BB is considered a Hit. This includes any part of bodily gear. Camera hits do not count.
- Gun hits do not count.
- If opposing players shoot each other at the same time, both players are out.
- Dry fires do not count as a hit.
- Ricochets do not count as a hit.
- FOULS = Not calling your hit, intentional or inadvertent Three fouls maximum per team, per event. Individual fouls are held against team.
- 1st offense: Team loses that round, loses all points for the round.
- 2nd offense: Team loses that round, loses all points for the round. Player with the foul is pulled from the rest of the match. The affected team plays one man short, no substitutions for rest of the match.
- 3rd offense: Team loses that round, loses all points for the round. Player with foul is pulled from rest of the event. The affected team plays one man short for the remaining matches of the event.
- 4th offense: Team loses the match, eliminated from the tournament.
- FALSE STARTS (early launch) = Team loses 50 pts
- CHRONO VIOLATION = player with weapon shooting over the FPS/Joule limit is pulled from the event, team plays short for remaining matches.